With more than 5000 restaurants in Montreal, the choice can be daunting. Fortunately, the 2007 edition of Montreal Resto à Go-Go guides us to Montreal's most exciting and affordable food and drink.
Opinionated and passionate, Sarah Musgrave recommends well-known and undiscovered treasures: from classic diners, brew pubs, and vegetarian cafés to late night eats, French bistros, and the intriguing variety of Montreal's ethnic restaurants.
The 2007 edition includes three new sections:
- Wine & Dine--where you can bring your own wine
- Sips and Snacks--reflects the diversity of Montreal's tapas-style restaurants
- The Urge to Splurge--when you want to spend more for that special meal
- Over 140 restaurants under $20
- More than 40 great Montreal bars
- Indexes: alphabetical, area, and cuisine
248 pp 8.5" x 4.5"
CDN $16.95 US & International